Wall and Door Protections Systems
We offer cost-effective solutions to protect the walls and doors in your building. From cornerguards and handrails to rigid vinyl sheet and bedbumpers, we provide the right solution to meet your specific needs.
IPC Door and Wall Protection Systems - a "Total Wall Concept" for interior
design and protection
- Cornerguards are made of 2mm rigid vinyl mounted on a 1.7mm continuous
- Tall slim and tough they dissipate impact down their lengths
- Easily installed. Stain and scratch resistant
- View our website for more information on cornerguards
Models available include
- 150 and160: high impact corner guards & end wall protectors
- 130 Series: for 135 deg. corners with 76.2mm wings
- 170 Series: a 76.2mm, 90° bullnose design
- 150BN, 130BN, 170 BN - provide superior resistance with a cost effective
vinyl retainer that is nearly 4 times stronger than our aluminium
- A choice of flush mounted cornerguards
- Tape-On: supplied with or without adhesive tape
- Coloured & clear polycarbonate
SANPARREL rigid vinyl sheeting
Protects the wall
surface from damage wallpaper and paint can't endure. Extruded top caps,
vertical divider bars and inside corners are manufactured from the same
durable material as the sheet to ensure consistent colour match. Colour
matched caulking is also available. Standard sheets are 1.2 x 2.4mm.
- For protection of isolated or specific
- Made from Sanparrel material (rigid vinyl sheet material)
- For door protection.
cut to size
Door edge protectors - rigid vinyl either L or U shaped
Door frame guards - custom formed to suit
See Handrail Systems listing
for information on handrails & bumper rails.
||(4-) or Phone Supplier
to Ralenti Management Ltd 1996 all rights reserved